Sunday, October 5, 2008

New lowercase font....drum roll please

Over at the shoppe at beaducation.com, we received the samples of the new lowercase letter stamps for making stamped jewelry and let me say, WOW WOW WOW. The whole office was jumping with excitement (nothing excites us more than new cool tools). They only sent me samples of a few letters but the quality and precision is amazing. The sets are in production and I have begged and pleaded to get them before mid November so you can all have time to make your holiday line of jewelry with them, or to put the sets on your wish list :)

We still don't have the final price but IT WILL BE LESS THAN $200...woohoo!

So I am finally willing to show you the font.....here it is. PLEASE post a comment to let me know what you think!
This font was hand drawn by me (Lisa, head mama here at Beaducation.com). I learned a lot about how to create a font. We named this font Kismet, because it was so meant to be.....it is so "me".

Each letter was very thought out and edited over and over again. Some letters had a lot more loopiness to them but it got to be a bit much so we turned it down a bit. I am very happy with and hope you are too!