Friday, December 13, 2013

Bead&Button 2014

The Bead&Button Show 2014 is bigger than ever!

Class registration is now open for viewing only, you can sign up for classes on Jan 7th...mark your calendars, sign on up and book those flights!

Unfortunately for me, I will not be teaching this year.  My wee tiny baby (sigh) is graduating from 8th grade right smack in the middle of the show week so I can't come out before or even after to teach :(

My company, Beaducation.com, is also sitting this one out.  We have some huge projects on the horizon and we need to keep our focus in-house rather than out on the road. But we are still sponsoring the Wirework category of the Bead Dreams contest. Have ya started workin' on your entry yet?

I hope you are able to attend the show. It's a very inspirational week :)