Monday, July 21, 2008

...buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks!


Yesterday, we took the train to the San Francisco to go to a Giants game. It was so much fun. The weather was nice (just a wee bit chilly), the croud was great, the food was greasy (aka awesome!) and the park is beautiful. They built the Giants ball park 8 years ago. If you are ever in town, I highly recommend catching a game....and a hot dog of course.

I spent most of my time up at the big coke bottle slide. There are 4 slides in this big ol' super cool coke bottle and boy did my kids enjoy them. They even got me to go down a few times.

The only problem with watching a ball game (with kids) is for the first half of the game, there are a ton of vendors walking up and down the isles and my kids were freaking out wanting every single food item that they carried...."Mommy, I want peanuts! Mommy, I want cotton candy! Mommy, I want a chocolate malt! Mommy, I want beer!" (that was my husband chiming in). Uhhh, it got so old! They even tried the ol' "I am still hungry"...yet they had had a hot dog, snack bar, tons of peanuts and a soft pretzel the size of their head...."I ain't falling for that, let's go ride the slide again!"