Monday, August 25, 2008

Whew, what a summer

Wow, this summer has zoomed by. My husband took 2 months off (at my insistence) so he got to be the stay at home dad (I refer to him as my wife....he is a way better wife than me!) and I have been working overtime here at beaducation to pay the bills. And I have been able to pay the bills which feels damn good....woohoo for women owned businesses.

I had to take 2 weeks off last month because I had surgery (don't worry I am fine). Thank goodness my husband was off work to be my nurse as well! So if I have been slow at getting back to emails, I apologize! I am trying to play mad catch up....only to get behind again, because I need a second surgery on Sept 4th. Blah! Oh well, I will survive!

I hope you all had a wonderful summer, and I hope your kids are back in school (if ya got 'em). Mine go back next week!

:)
Lisa