Wednesday, December 24, 2008

...and a Happy New Year

Humm, seems I only have time to write in this blog on Holidays. Today is Christmas Eve Day and I have hauled my kids to work for a few hours. They didn't want to come and now that we are here, they don't want to leave so I find myself with a little bit of time.

So here are a few things to report:
  • Workshops and classes are up for browsing at Bead&ButtonShow.com . Remember this is a very popular show and the classes fill up fast. Click here to see my classes :)
  • This past month we have launched a bunch of classes at Beaducation.com. Our new Director of Education, Kate Richbourg has been working overtime getting these classes shot and up for viewing. We are SO lucky to have her!
More and more I meet folks who celebrate different types of thing this time of year....so to all of you, no matter what you celebrate, I wish you a wonderful and cozy end to 2008 and a bright and shiny entrance into 2009.