Saturday, June 13, 2009

Working on my book....really, I am working not fooling around, really.

Yes, it's Saturday and I am at my office working on my book (ok, and fooling around). A nice chunk of the book is due next week and I am making good progress. The day started out great as I rode my new bike to work. It took me 12 minutes to ride here....not bad. I have driven this route 4 times a day for the last 2 years but on a bike you see all new things. What a great ride. And a big thank you to the fairly middle aged, bearded hippie gentleman who gave me a whistle, big thumbs up and a "nice bike" this morning. Who needs coffee when you can start your day with that :)

Now I continue on. The live Bonoroo webcast is playing in the background...Gov't Mule. Super good! Warren Haynes rocks. I don't know how that brotha can tour with 3 bands at once (Allman Brothers, The Dead and Gov't Mule) .... impressive.